Saturday, February 20, 2010

ELF haul (:



L-R: Waterproof Eyeliner Pen (Black), Liquid Eyeliner (plum), Eyelid Primer, All Over Color sticks in Spice and Honey Candy Shop Lip Gloss in Coconut Craze and Berry Pop, Super Glossy Lip Shine in Angel, Iced latte and Mauve Luxe
Eye stuff: Brightening Eye Color (quad) in Punk Funk
L-R: Duo Eyeshadow Cream in Sugar Cookie, Coffee & Cream, Berry Mix
Duo Eyeshadow (powder): Butter Pecan, Olive



You may have heard of them. Makeup brand ELF (eyeslipsface) is famous for its inexpensive line of cosmetics that, I must say, work as well as the more costly brands on the market. If you're on Facebook do a search for them. My local branch (ELFUK)has been treating 'fans' to goodies every time they hit a certain number of subscribers on the fan page. Their recent offer was for free shipping on orders over 10GBP as well as a free set of super glossy lip shines on any order (how could a gal refuse).

Now I'll have to do individual reviews on these products as I believe that each one is unique and deserves a chance in the spotlight. I must say however that I love most of these products especially the primer, the lip glosses (all of them) and the cream shadows (I haven't had much of a chance to use anything else as yet. I'm not a fan of the color sticks but then again I don't use them that much. I'll give the products a try over the coming week and report back with my findings. Til then, peace love and lipgloss!!!

xoxo

Jinjer

No comments:

Post a Comment