Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scent-sation: Top 5 favorite scents for a Night on the Town!

I have an OBSESSION with smells. I believe that a girl can never have too many perfumes...EVER! If anyone is ever stuck about what to get me for my birthday or Christmas I would not so subtly point them in the way of a new perfume I'd like to get and yes...I'd make them wrap it and get all excited when I open it lol. Here are my top five scents for going out:)


Elizabeth Arden Provocative Woman
A very light floral scent that is as sensual as the name sounds. I'm not in to flowery scents but this one is so subtle that you hardly notice it.



Lapidus Woman by Ted Lapidus
This has been around since 2001 but I keep repurchasing it because its smells so good! It's the one fragrance that has people inquiring about what you're wearing because they want to get it too. It is described as having: A breeze of fresh and sweet bergamot and freesia caresses us at the beginning. The heart is floral, consisted of cyclamen, orange blossom and jasmine. Base notes bring accords of patchouli, vanilla, musk and amber.

 
J'adore by Christian Dior
Oh J'adore! How I adore thee! The sexiness of the bottle, the sensuality of the smell...this is my POWER perfume! The one that says...I am WOMAN and I have come to rule the world



Armani Code by Giorgio Armani
My scent of seduction, this one contains a blend of italian orange, absolute, sambac jasmine, orange blossom, vanilla, honey and bitter orange guaranteed to have them sniffing and howling at the wind!



Miss Dior Cherie by Christian Dior is my # 1 sexy smell. I LOVE it!!!! It is the modernized version of John Galliano's Miss Dior and it is sexiness in a bottle!
With a citrusy freshness and a jasmine heart sprinkled with fruity notes, underscored by the elegance of patchouli, it has definitely become a new classic!

Enjoy!

Jinjer
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment