Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishlist *Beauty* -Clarisonic

Yes I want it! Now I'm sure you've all heard the hype Clarisonic this Clarisonic that. Hell I want Clarisonic too :( This product received great reviews on makeup alley and youtube. Although it is expensive they say it's worth the price. *shrugs* I don't know if I'm ready to shell out $195 + tax on a spinning brush but I am curious. According to the description below this is what I've wanted and more. Now I owned a brush similar to the Clarisonic years ago I beleive it was by Revlon. It basically had the same claims as the Clarisonic but it didn't live up to my expectations. Yes it cleaned but I never felt like I had that deep clean. So I want to try this one out and see if it does what it says. If so I guess it's worth the investment so we'll see.

*Candy*




- Removes makeup six times better than traditional methods.
- Clears pores and reduces the appearance of pore size.
- Cleanses so thoroughly that skincare products absorb better.
- Creates noticeably healthier looking skin.

 

 

 

Photo and description are courtesy of Sephora.com 

http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P137406&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5830

1 comment: